Wednesday, November 21, 2007

"November is the new September" -Katrina

This was the quote of the week from fellow MIMer Katrina because it has been so warm this week! I cannot believe it has been so warm. Yesterday, I rode outside in shorts and short sleeves, and was HOT! It was unbelievable.

I've ridden on my trainer the last few weeks and while its nice to just watch tv, it is SUPER boring. I was so excited to get out and ride. Lately, I've only been riding for about 45 minutes, which is usually less than 10 miles on the trainer. It was so nice out yesterday, I rode 20 miles in about an hour and a half (Mark, if you are reading this, I did not kill myself!). It was just an easy ride...enjoying the weather. It felt great to get out there...did I mention that?

So ready for break tomorrow and Friday. I'll be doing a lot of sleeping, cleaning, laundry-ing, etc. Oh yeah, also a little thesis-ing...got my comments back today. I was only sans thesis for four days...but it was a glorious four days.........

Ok, back to dreaming about turkey, sleeping, and training....until I decide to go home. Maybe sooner than I thought.

No comments: