Thursday, February 12, 2009

Random thoughts (I have a lot of these)

There are a few certain things I do that Junior has associated with going outside. These include, but are not limited to: Putting my shoes on, turning on the coffee maker, putting my hair in a ponytail, putting a jacket on, and getting out of bed. I think the weirdest one is the coffee maker.


I miss diving. A lot. And I still wish I could do it. Sure, I can dive, but I can no longer do a front 2.5, or an inward 1.5, or a back 1.5/1.5. Only divers will be able to tell me what that last one is. And my mom.






I just paid all my bills....on time. That's huge compared to the last few months. Living paycheck to paycheck sucks...and I can't wait until I'm a PT in 3 years and don't have to worry about finances...as much.


When I graduate from PT school (because I WILL be getting in), I will buy myself a new shiny tri bike. And then do another IM.


Junior is the cutest damn dog in the entire world. No other dog compares.

1 comment:

One Scotch, One Bourbon, and Another Bourbon said...

Hey now! I know what a 1.5/1.5 is. It's that twisty flippy thing that proves you have no spine or sanity. Lot's of chlorine in the blood stream tho'.