Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Well...

...it's safe to say I'm suffering from post-IM don't wanna work out.

On top of the fact that my job is now working people out, I'm a little "worked out". By the end of the day, I'm so sick of the gym, I run out of there. It's safe to say that's why I'm always behind on my client folders. Shh! Don't tell my manager.

I've lifted a few times, but all in all, I'm sooooo not in the mood to swim, bike, or run. Although I have been itching to get on my bike. However, since it is currently located behind two couches post-move, I haven't been able to go for a ride yet. I'm HOPING this weekend is the weekend to ride again.

Also, I've been working like c-r-a-z-y. For example, tomorrow, I have a solid 15-hour workday with 2 1-hour "drive to my next job" break. If you want to call that a break. I have two clients from 6-8am. Then I go home and take Junior to my neighbor's apartment before I go to nanny. Nanny from 9-3. Drive back to gym. Clients from 4-9. NEAT. Not sure how much longer I can hold up the 2 jobs without going completely insane.

This weekend it really hit me. I have NO time. Well, actually the problem this weekend was I did have some time, but because I normally have no time, I didn't have anything to fill it with. No friends to hang out with. Nada.

I did, however, get promoted from Nursery worker to Sunday school teacher at church. That's kind of exciting, though I'm really going to miss my 2-year olds.

Also, the computer at home is still not up and running. That again goes with the no time thing. UGH. Someone please send some motivation my way! Thanks!

No comments: