Monday, January 26, 2009

Update

I've had a weird couple of weeks. Just busy, yet I have nothing to show for it??

In other news, today could be the first day I make it without napping! I've been feeling good lately, but have always had lack of sleep for one reason or another, but I got lots of sleep this weekend and I'm feeling good today! YAY!

Junior's doing well, thanks for asking. We get to dog sit this weekend for Bailey. He's excited. Today he chased birds for a straight ten minutes. He probably sprinted a mile and a half. Last week he went running with me for a couple miles. He's getting a lot of exercise in. But to him its never enough.

I had a mini melt down triathlon-related last week and just couldn't do ANYTHING. I wrote a rambling email to coach and she said take a few days off. So I did. I'm feeling better this week and already had a great swim this morning! It will be a much better week this week.

I'm currently making meatloaf...that's exciting.

I just made a spinach salad and its delicious. I find it very entertaining that Junior likes spinach leaves. I ask him "do you want a leaf?" and he jumps up for it and eats it! It's great. He gets his iron that way.

I'm pretty boring right now, so that's all I got.

No comments: