Saturday, January 3, 2009

I heart my Puppy

Doesn't it kinda look like he just fell over?















Good news! Today was the first day I took a nap since my return to Memphis. That may sound impressive, but it's only been 5 days. However, that IS pretty impressive for myself.

Also, training has been consistent since returning also (minus new years eve). Again, pretty good for me thus far. Things are looking up in that department.

Now if work would just pick up a bit so I actually have a paycheck, that would be spectacular. Although, all the free time is really awesome. Maybe one day I'll get caught up on laundry. Probably not though, and it'll be the next time my mom comes in town and does it again (hint hint Mommy).

1 comment:

Doris said...

catching up with the laundry?! .. is that a dream or a fantasy.. I'm not so sure ;o)

Cute picture of the pup!