Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Random thoughts on a Tuesday

  • Tiger Balm ROCKS
  • I want to be Jillian from the Biggest Loser
  • I'm getting closer because I was so close to making a male client cry yesterday
  • I love love love my new devotional book
  • I have enjoyed two straights days sans napping
  • High maintenance clients annoy me
  • I almost punted a beagle last night for trying to eat Junior
  • I should really fold the laundry on my floor
  • I'm sick of getting medical bills in the mail. Why won't my effing insurance pay for SOMETHING
  • I'm pissed that my two late clients canceled tonight
  • I'm happy I got to watch all of the Biggest Loser
  • Junior's paws smell like people feet
  • I miss my sister and brother
  • ...and my 'rents
  • I talked to my Gram today and it was glorious
  • My new coffee is delicious
  • I think its hilarious that Memphis freaks out over "winter weather"
  • Junior has been staring at me hardcore ALL NIGHT. Creepy
  • I just got a text asking me to sub for my 24SET class at 5:45am tomorrow.
  • THAT'S EFFING EARLY.
  • I said yes
  • I need to learn to say no
  • I'm going to stop typing now so I can write the workout.
  • Goodbye.

No comments: