Thursday, September 27, 2007

Ironman Woes (and I'm not even signed up yet!)


Basically.....$$$$$$$. Or lack thereof. I really really want to do IM Louisville next year ('08) because I think I'm in a great place in my life training wise. However, that entry fee is killing me right now. Not to mention, wanting a new bike for it. Ok, I can wait on the bike. But I'll need that entry fee asap, before spots fill up. Which reminds me, I need to check again today to see. Might already be filled up! I hope not. Still holds out hope for me.


So, if anyone wants to contribute to the "Robyn wants to race for 16 hours in Louisville in 2008 so she can refer to herself as an ironman" fund....you let me know...... :)

1 comment:

Michele said...

K...I'm not going to lie. I'm hoping you don't do LOUISVILLE '08 cuz I need a training buddy for LOU '09. Though I did look at my calendar and tried to think of a way that I could do an Ironman in '08. Yeah and I came up with nothing.