Sunday, September 30, 2007

T - 335 days!!

I can't believe it.....I officially registered for IRONMAN LOUISVILLE 2008!!! Thanks to my amazing sister, who let me put it on her credit card until I raise all the money!!! Ok, so things going through my head at this moment:

1. I'm going to yack.
2. I need a new bike...scratch that, WANT a new bike.
3. How many gels and clif bars will it take to get me to August 31 2008??
4. I am going to need all my friends and family's support for the next 335...no 336 days (including post race "take care of Robyn" day)
5. As scared as I am....I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!

I just want to thank everyone who is going to donate money to the cause, as well as all the support I know will be there from friends and family. So....stayed tuned over the next year or so to keep up with my training!!! Thanks again everyone!!!!

~Robyn~

2 comments:

Mike said...

Congrats on signing up for IM Louisville 08. Only 335 days of pain. I mean 336. Maybe 337. Good luck.

Julie said...

Yay!! I'm excited you took the leap! You will be great!