Thursday, September 20, 2007

A list of things I've decided in the last 12 hours:

1. I am obsessed with Pumpkin spice lattes...delish, but bad for the wallet.
2. I am going to be good next year, like an actual real triathlete.
3. I really really want to race again, and soon. The marathon can't come soon enough...although I think I want to do another tri....
4. I am not patient.
5. I really miss my girls in KC, especially after reading Dawn's recap this morning.

6. Apparently, I look like a dominatrix in my wetsuit photo.....
7. I think more people need to read AND respond to my blog so I know people are reading it.
8. I LOVE FOOD. Wait, this defintiely isn't something I've just discovered....
9. Road rash does not go away quickly.
10. (Within the last few seconds) I really need to stop writing and get to work....

No comments: