Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Nothing new

Not much to report here. Its recovery week, so pretty easy on the training. Monday was a run, and it went surprisingly well. I felt pretty good, which is awesome because lately my runs have felt awful. Yesterday was 2800 in the pool. I'm doing more speed work to get ready for Memphis in May. My arms felt a little fatigued, which is odd because I haven't swam in 5 days. No reason for them to be tired! Today I have an hour ride with some spin ups-again getting ready for the race.

In other news, the job that was supposedly "mine", is no longer. Long story short, someone more qualified applied, which was completely unexpected. So back to the drawing board. I'm surprisingly ok with it, because I know God has bigger and better things planned for me. I just wish he'd hurry up and tell me what they are! Yesterday I applied to probably 10 jobs, and I already have two phone interviews set up. Tomorrow, I'm interviewing for an exercise physiologist position. Look where it is! That's right...in the Florida Keys. It wouldn't suck to live there. But we'll see what happens...its just a phone interview! Can't get excited about anything, yet.

No comments: