Thursday, June 12, 2008

Again, I can't make this story up!

Last night, I went over to one of my former professor's (Rick) house for some pool time and dinner. It was leisurely pool time, which is somewhat foreign to me at this point. They have two children. Evan is 2 1/2, and Madison is 4 months tomorrow! His wife's name is Chrissy. Beautiful family. I regularly babysit for them.

After some play time with Evan in the pool, he was sitting on my lap on a lounge chair. We were just talking when Evan said, "Robyn do you have boobies?"

Somewhat surprised by this, and knowing Rick and Chrissy are very open about these type of subjects, I said "Yes I do".

Evan said "Can I touch them?"

From the background, I hear Rick say "EVAN!"

Evan started laughing, obviously knowing this is wrong. I was laughing hysterically at this point. I later told Chrissy about it and she explained that the other day they were teaching him that touching other people's "private areas" is inappropriate. She said he must have been testing this "theory" with me.

Wow...the things that come out of a 2yr old's mouth! Love it!

No comments: