Thursday, June 12, 2008

Travel Day Tomorrow

I leave tomorrow!!! I really am excited...but not to pay $85 per gallon of gas. Ok, so its not quite that high, but jeez... $4 a gallon!? Actually, I'm pretty excited to be a southerner because I heard on the news yesterday that the cheapest place to get gas in the entire country is East Memphis, Arkansas! It's also the cheapest place to buy gas for a reason....

I'm not sure if I'll be taking my laptop with me or not this weekend, so don't expect any updates :) I'll have my race day game face on, and I'm fully focused on my goals. Coach and I will discuss while I'm on the road tomorrow. Hopefully I don't go through too many black holes and lose phone reception while I'm doing it.

Junior is also excited I'm leaving because he gets to hang out at Bailey's and play with the doggy door. He thinks its a toy. He's a very simple dog. That's why I love him!

Also, keep praying that I hear about the job soon...STILL WAITING! Argh....

Good luck to all of those racing this weekend! And if you're going to be at Kansas 70.3...I'll be whizzing past you (at least I can dream).....

No comments: