Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Ahhhhhhh

For the past 2 weeks, I haven't been sleeping well at night, which means I usually end up taking a nap the next day, which means I do not sleep well that night. It's a vicious cycle, really. Since I've been babysitting my weekends away, I decided I really needed to get a massage. I truly think this is part of the reason why my hammies cramped up so badly during MIM. I hadn't gotten my normal 4-6 week massage, due to lack of funds.

So, I set aside some of the money I made this weekend and yesterday I got my massage! 45 minutes of heaven. My arches feel tons better, my legs feel refreshed, and my back is no longer tight. I think my back grows about an inch in length when I leave Pam, because she releases all the tightness. Not that I needed a bigger back/shoulders, but at least I feel better.

I knew it was an amazing massage for two reasons: 1.) I fell asleep on the table, which I never do, and 2.) I slept sooooo well last night. In fact, I almost feel refreshed today! Almost being the key word. Let's not get carried away.

Last night was The Loop and we started a new series about the Proverbs. If you are in Memphis, you need to check this out! It gave me a very refreshed feeling about where I am in my life right now. I feel like good things are heading my way :)

No comments: