Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I can't make this stuff up

I was conversing with Corky this morning via email, as we do pretty much daily, and the subject of being poor came up...again a daily thing. This is verbatim:

Corky: Do you have anything to sell?

Robyn: Hmmm...I can check my roommmates room? I'm not selling Junior. Myself?

Corky: FOR SALE:

5'7 medium build athletic woman. Knows how to change bicycle tires, can poop in woods. Doesn't mind eating liquid food from silver packets for nutrition days at a time. Can live in garage with running shoes. Dog available for extra charge.

So there ya go folks. Look for me on ebay in the next day or two.



Also race numbers are up! I'm #319 yay!!!

2 comments:

tri2fnsh said...

dang it - my race # isn't up yet...I keep checking, but no go. I'm hoping it's a good one!
GO 319 - GO!!!
I'll be out there cheering you on, so you better BRING IT!!!!

Gary Z said...

what's the reserve price on the aforementioned pooping, gel eating female?