Sunday, July 20, 2008

Agenda for the next two days

I will be traveling to Baltimore tomorrow. Not for pleasure, though I wish I could say it was. Job interview. PLEASE pray for me.

I get to see my sister! She lives there and will be picking me up from the airport, hemming my dress, and just overall taking care of me like a good big sister for the whole 2 days I'm there.

I come back Tuesday late, and unfortunately don't get to pick up my puppy til Wednesday morning.

Other than that, I survived my SOLO 7:40, 107 mile ride on Saturday. I actually didn't want to kill myself, though my body was definitely rejecting me by the end. I had a terrible stomach ache after I got home. Laid in bed for about two hours, and then went to Perkins for a solo much needed HUGE breakfast dinner.

This week is my longest training week of IM training: 19 hours. YIKES. I know I'll be fine. Just seems like a lot at this point.

Ok, finish packing then off to bed. I have an EARLY flight in the morning!

1 comment:

Mary Sunshine said...

Hi Robyn,

I'm having a lazy afternoon due to a crazy long day yesterday...I'm reading the other Lou blogs and I'm feeling a lot less alone in my exhaustion.

Great job on the long ride! I decided to try a new saddle on a long ride on Sat and it was a bad idea.

Have a really great trip to MD!

See ya soon!

Mary