Monday, November 19, 2007

Next stop...Marathon!

I'm getting pretty excited for the marathon. T - 11 days!! I didn't think I would, but I am! I just really want to race! Then I want to get back to tri training, not just focusing on running and maintaining swimming and biking, and I haven't even been doing a great job at that! Other noteworthy things of this weekend:

1. I slept...A LOT. 4-hour nap on Saturday, 3-hour nap on Sunday. YESSSS.
2. Did not clean at all...guess that's saved for this long weekend coming up (Yes, I'm staying in Memphis for Thanksgiving. Hanging out with the boss and the wifey. It'll be great!)
3. Had a great run on Saturday morning with Alissa...she's fun.
4. Junior finally understands sleeping thru the night and not crawling all over me. FINALLY.
5. I am now a lover of soy milk. I was always scared to try it, but I like the taste way better than regular milk! Plus, extra anti-oxidants, more protein, less sugar, and more omega-3's!!! YES!
6. Nascar is over for the season..and I'm actually pretty happy about it. The season turned out boring, with a domination by Hendrick's Motorsports...give me 2008, I'm ready.
7. Decided I need to jump back on the only healthy food bandwagon. I maintained my weight this week..so I need to start losing again....

2 comments:

kadooclan said...

Your brother drinks vanilla flavored rice milk. You might want to try that.

Alissa said...

YEAH!! I AM FUN!!! =)