Thursday, March 20, 2008

Bye Bye Fat

When I started training for Ironman, and my tri season altogether, it was December 31st. I weighed myself that day, and as soon as I got back to school, I had one of the other students take my body fat percentage via skin folds. Yesterday, about two months later, I had him take them again. I've only lost about 6 pounds since beginning training, which was beginning to frustrate me a bit. But, as of yesterday, I'm down a whole percent! That's pretty good for two months, and being female. So I'm having a little celebration in my head :)

1 comment:

runningtwig said...

Robyn, I found your blog a while ago through Lauren's...so I've been a lurker for a while and I enjoy reading about your training. A while ago you posted about a massage therapist and I was wondering if you could tell me where and who? Thanks for the info and keep up the hard work!