Thursday, March 6, 2008

Is anyone else ready to race??

I'm getting antsy. Antsy to race. I've been reading blogs of race results and I'm jealous. I want to race. Show off what I've been doing for months now. Test the limits of myself. Go fast. Hurt. I want to hurt, and cross a finish line hurting. Not just hurt while doing an LT set on my bike. I want others to be hurting, while I pass them. Is this too much to ask??

March 29. My first race of the season. Yeah its only a little sprint down in Oxford, MS, but its a RACE. I cannot wait. 3 weeks from Saturday. I just need something different on a Saturday, rather than a long ride and quick run off the bike. I want a full blown triathlon. And I'm going to get it.....soon.

But for now, I have piles and piles of work to do. Probably won't get much sleep until Monday is over. Did I mention its Spring Break? And where am I? Working. Neat.

1 comment: