Friday, March 14, 2008

Sponsor Shout Out

We have a deal through my team with RunningWarehouse.com. They are such an awesome company with things like 2 day FREE shipping and great deals on products. I had the ultimate experience with them in the past few days.

I usually order my gels and GU20 thru them because I get free shipping, and that way I do not feel obligated to purchase in bulk, because as we know, I'm poor. So Tuesday, I ordered 2 boxes or Powerbar Gels and 2 canisters of GU20. I received them yesterday (yay for 2 day shipping!) and when I opened them to empty the gels into my huge tub 'o gels, I realized a few of the vanilla gels had burst upon transit. Not only were my gel packets covered in goop, but I couldn't get about 10 gels out of the box because they were glued to the sides. I immediately emailed the sales department, explaining my situation, and even included pictures for proof. (I always feel like people try to cheat the system, so I wanted them to know I was telling the truth). I received an email overnight, saying they were very sorry for what had happened and they were mailing out another box today. I didn't have to return the other gels, which means I get to keep the ones I can actually get out of the box! Not only that, but obviously I will not be charged for the replacement and it was sent out today!

I couldn't be happier with this company. They are truly the essence of how people should run a business and I highly recommend purchasing your running products from them.

No comments: