Friday, February 8, 2008

kinda frustrated

So its Friday night, 10:54pm. Just got home about 20 minutes ago from my normal Friday night babysitting. I was home for a total of 30 minutes today. Problem: My workout time today totaled 1:30...and I don't mean 1 minute and 30 seconds. Normally, I'm home no later than 7 or 7:30 from babysitting because I start at 3:30. Tonight, however, the parents decided to stay out late. Hence me getting home 20 min ago. No big deal...they are paying for my hotel room at IM (note: Not really, but I babysit every week and stash the money in a secret location to be used for IM hotel). However, now I'm exhausted and my bed is calling my name. LOUDLY. Not to mention I thought I was going to pass out hours ago. Now...what to do? I really honestly do want to do the workout. But I emailed coach, and hopefully she rolls with it, for me to continue with my Saturday workout, and push the Friday to Sunday. Its essentially a recovery type spin with some upper body lifting. I think I can handle the flip flop. I just hate going off my schedule. I live, breathe, and die by schedules. I don't like change. I guess I'm going to have to roll with it, because like my shirt says: 3 sports, 1 race, THAT'S HOW I ROLL.

1 comment:

Iron Jayhawk said...

You're going to be fine. :) We all miss workouts from time to time...

I can't wait to see you at the finish line in Louisville!!

Do you know where you're staying yet? We're at the Galt.