Saturday, December 22, 2007

Dirrty water

I went down to the river today for lunch with my high school diving friends. It was so nice to see them! We had some good times reminiscing about high school days and what's currently going on...man am I out of the loop! Kinda glad though..it sounds like the same craziness is going on from when I was there. Anyway...on the way in to Don Pablo's, I took this picture:

Yeeeeahh...I have to swim in that!
Ok, I do admit, it is a little cleaner down the river a bit in Louisville, BUT STILL. I think I'd rather be swimming in the Gulf, or in the Ocean in Australia...anything but the Ohio River!!!
Oh well...I think as long as I take antibiotics for the week before the race, I should be good???

3 comments:

Iron Jayhawk said...

you may need a tetanus shot too...

Mary Sunshine said...

My doc made me get the Hepatitis shots series before I got in there. Can't hurt, right?

Mary Sunshine said...

My doc made me get the Hepatitis shots series before I got in there. Can't hurt, right?