Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Things

I hate resting! Well, not really, but I feel like such a slug. I actually felt guilty about riding for more than an hour yesterday (shh! Don't tell the coach). But it felt so great! I took it slow, but it was amazing to be outside again riding in warm weather!

I'm just getting ready for the trip home for Christmas. I still have Christmas presents to work on, much cleaning to do, and much sleeping to do (still). And what am I doing? Reading blogs. Yeeeah.

I am excited, however, because a bunch of us from the Ironman Louisville Blog are getting together over break to ride the Louisville course! So excited! I'm excited to meet people that are doing the race. I am so jealous that Court and Julie got to do the race together, so now I get to find people to do it with! And Mary Sunshine lives in the 'nati so I think we're getting together other times, too. Overall, I'm just ready to get home and work my a$$ off, literally!!!

1 comment:

Go Mom Go said...

When are you heading north? It looks like we are going to be getting snow this weekend up here...a possiblity of A LOT of it!

Be careful travelling!

Laura