Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Raise your hand

Raise your hand if you ate too much: *raises hand*

Raise your hand if you didn't work out as much as you wanted during Christmas: *raises hand*

Raise your hand if you are going to work out for 8 hours tomorrow: *raises hand...slowly*

Actually...I am excited because I just got my first workouts for next week with my coach! Yay! It makes me really excited for next season. It's so much less stressful to have my workouts planned for me. I don't have to worry about what I'm going to do that day and if its going to properly train me to peak at the right times or even prepare me for the big race. So basically I have the easy job...just do the workout! Oh, wait......

See ya in the pool....and on the road.....

P.S. My sister got me this shirt for Christmas! Funny thing is, on Christmas eve I told her that it was my favorite shirt and I wanted to get it! Only thing is, I feel as though I cannot wear it until after IM. Any thoughts??

4 comments:

Go Mom Go said...

wear it!!

too cute!

Michele said...

That shirt is absolutely amazing!!! It's got the mean humor, which I so love.

Bridget In LA said...

Hi, My name is Bridget. I could not sleep tonight, I was searching for non sense stuff on 70.3 & I came across your blog that your going to do the Ford Ironman Louisville Kentucky. I will be doing this race also. I signed up 3weeks after doing my first 70.3. It is going to be a exciting time. I just wanted to say Hi...

Theoutofshapeguy said...

Dude! I love that shirt! How did i miss that before? WEAR IT!!!!