Thursday, December 13, 2007

What I woke up to this morning...

Apparently, last night, Junior did not sleep as well as I did. He was much too busy performing open stuffing surgery on the poor bear. He must have been a surgeon in a previous life...look at that fine line directly down the middle...And that was with teeth! Imagine with a scalpel!
I woke up to a floor covered in snow (stuffing). And of course...Junior was finished and on my bed at this point...he just stared at me and gave me those big puppy dogs eyes that said "I SWEAR it wasn't me..." or maybe they said "haha! I DID THAT!!!"

Then I came across this ---->
I thought to myself...what is this?? Oh...right...its the SQUEAKER. But to Junior, it was the prize. You see, like many dogs, Junior LOVES to chew the squeakiness right out of the toy. But this time...he knew what he must do. Get the squeaker. Well, he won first place...and mangled the squeaker beyond recognition. I guess I can't be mad at the little guy. He takes after his mama. Set a goal...and will do ANYTHING it takes to reach that goal. Even if it means staying up all night....

1 comment:

tri2fnsh said...

Oh yes...this is a familiar sight for certain! What is it with the obsession of eating the squeaker out of the toy?