Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Tea Update

**First off I would like to let everyone know that the Spears' family has done it again...16 year old Jaime Lynn Spears is pregnant! Get those children a chastity belt!**

So I found a tea I like! YAY! I found that I like herbal tea. Black and green teas are just too strong (tea scent AND taste) for me yet. I have to build up to them. It's like beer...its an acquired taste. Start with the light beers and build up. So I'm starting with the light teas and building up. At least that's the way it works for me! Also, one splenda (thank you Laura!). Perfect. I'm so happy. Now I can get my over abundance of antioxidants...yes!

Also, I'm home in KY. It's nice but I'm kinda bored. The last 2 days I've slept until 10am...which never happens in Memphis! Went to the gym yesterday and lifted. I'm really sore today. Also saw some really ugly lifting. I wanted to go around the room and tell people how to improve their lifts, but I didn't want to get kicked out the first day of being home for 3 weeks. I need to go back!

Of course everyone is happy that Junior is home. I walked in the door and my mom said "oh come here puppy!!!" I said "nice to be home, thanks mom!" But its ok...Junior is far too cute :) See? Here is our holiday card picture I sent out.

2 comments:

Iron Jayhawk said...

Have you tried the Tazo Herbal Teas yet? I really love those and they come in a pretty decent variety of flavors, too. I'm still not a fan of black teas, but the greens are slowly growing on me (just like beer).

Glad there's another Jayhawk out there for me to stalk. :) Perhaps I'll get to meet you in Louisville (I'm just the Sherpa, no full IM for me this year, just a half). You should definitely try to get back to Lawrence for the June event!

Go Mom Go said...

Robyn, the runningjayhawk is right. The Tazo teas are great and they have them at Starbucks.

I don't know what I am going to do with all these Jayhawk people...I will just have to run around yelling "Mizzou Rah!" :)

The puppy is really cute! Great picture.

Laura