Thursday, April 10, 2008

Health Update

I'm feeling better...a MILLION times better than yesterday. I think it was the retail therapy that helped a bit. But don't worry..it was a birthday gift card!

I'm leaving for Kansas City/Lawrence tomorrow morning! My first college friend/roommate is getting hitched! I can't believe it. We used to sit around our kitchen table and guess who was going to get married first...because that's what girls do.

We hardly every guessed Cara would go first! In fact, sometimes it was me! Pah!! That's just funny now. Although, high on my list was Casey eloping in Vegas. I still see that happening, but she only has 2 days to beat Cara.

So it'll be nice to see all my girls from college again. Though I'm upset, because its going to SNOW while I'm there......SERIOUSLY??? I remember laying out on my birthday (April 3) 3 out of 4 years I was at Kansas. Well, its now April 10th, and its supposed to snow???? Jeez. When I left, it all went to hell.

I'm going to spin today...how long is yet to be determined. Tomorrow is a spin and Saturday I have a longer run. I'm sure it'll be slow, but I just want to put the time in.

1 comment:

Theoutofshapeguy said...

OMG barb and I are going back to kansas city this weekend for a wedding! A girl from her sorority is getting married. We also hope to hit up lawrence for the big parade on sunday!