Friday, April 4, 2008

Relief

I'm happy to report I know where I'll be residing for at least the next two years. Good 'ol Memphis, TN. I have a job set up, but it isn't finalized so I can't give details. As soon as it is, I'll make sure to post it!

Until then, I'm definitely happy to nail down a race schedule, excluding finalizing Kansas 70.3 (ahem...MOTHER). Supposedly that may be my birthday present??? We'll see.

My birthday was yesterday!!! I'm the big 2-4 now. I know, still a baby, as they refer to me around here. One more year until my quarter of a century birthday. *sigh* Because it was my birthday yesterday, and since I woke up not feeling well...I didn't get my run in. I'm going to do it today before my swim...at least that's the plan as of right now. It's been pouring rain for two days, so I'll most likely be hitting the treadmill. It sucks, because its fairly mild outside (63). Oh well...such is life.

I've had a fantastic birthday week, so thank you to all who made it special!!!!

1 comment:

Jen in Budapest said...

Robyn!

Happy Birthday! Wow, your job change sounds interesting. Do keep us informed.