Friday, January 25, 2008

awesome Friday thoughts

1. I'm wearing my skinny jeans today and for the first time I notice how rocking my legs are getting...Thanks to coach for that one!

2. So there are two undefeated basketball teams left in the NCAA: KANSAS! and memphis. I am a Jayhawk alumnae and currently attend the other school. How awesome is it that I wear my KU stuff all around campus and people stare at me like "How DARE she?!?!?" Someone even came up and talked to me while I was just getting coffee asking me if I am from Kansas, and if I coached there, or at Memphis...blah blah blah. Not to mention, my roommates boyfriend is the manager for the Memphis basketball team, and we give each other crap all the time about who is going to lose first. Its obviously Memphis......

3. Going back to the coffee thing...I usually only drink one cup of coffee a day so I don't dehydrate myself. I could drink it all day and all night long, but alas, I get dehydrated. Well, since this is my first day of no nap while still being sick, I need an extra boost, so I went to the starbucks in the next building (convienent, eh?) I usually get a latte, but seeing as how my budget is on a shaky foundation at the moment, I decided to just go for good ole fashioned brewed coffee. DAMN is this stuff strong........weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Happy Training this weekend! I finally get to train again!

1 comment:

Go Mom Go said...

I only have one word for you...
Airborne

That stuff rocks! I can have a house full of sick kids...and take it ... voila I don't get sick!

Congrats on the skinny jeans by the way!

Laura