Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Wednesday Thoughts

1. Today, Junior realized you can actually EAT the snow. He started running around like crazy eating it here, then eating some five feet away, then back to the first area. It was hilarious. Then tonight, he thought he had to chase after the snow...not the snow falling from the sky, but the snow already on the ground. He's a strange one....he also got a new collar tonight! It's blue with rhinestones (bling bling!) on it. He's looks spectacular.

2. Not doing so hot with the new year's resolution today...the staying on a budget. I bought some shoes (but they were only $8...marked down from $70!!) and some new jeans....so yeah.

3. Workouts are going great! Granted its only day 3. But I'm super pumped for the upcoming season. Had a fantastic swim tonight...and it was 3250 yards. That's the most I've done since Halfmax! But it went great. I couldn't be happier with my coach and the way things work...makes me truly excited for the next year. Also, I've decided that with my increase in workout volume, I better look like Jillian within...oh, say.....3 weeks.

No comments: