Wednesday, January 30, 2008

New Shoe Day!!!


Isn't it PRETTY?!?! I'm so excited. New shoes day is one of the best days! You feel like you're bouncing along...at least I do. I have a decently long workout tonight, 45 minute run followed by an hour easy spin on the bike. Not too difficult, just long. But wearing my new shoes will be so exciting! Now if I can just get this cold weather to disappear.
I was supposed to do my run this morning, but alas slept thru my alarm. I've been really tired the last two days...not sure what that's about.
I also had extremely weird dreams last night, one of which had me nauseous when I woke up. I dreamt that I took my brother to McDonald's at the mall to eat. It didn't taste like normal McDonald's, not that I would know, I haven't had it literally in years. But it was absolutely DISGUSTING. I seriously was nauseous when I woke up. Don't know what that was about. Also, I dreamt I had two Juniors...which was awesome, but then I forgot one somewhere (MY Junior) and had to climb into a basement thru a hole to get him...it was WEIRD. Anyway....I was glad to wake up and see my Junior sleeping next to me on his back, mouth open, legs sprawled in 16 different directions...of course as soon as I woke up he hopped up on top of me and gave me the look of "LET'S PLAY!!!!! YAY!!!!!!"
I'll post pics of my little angel on Friday...the before and after of his extreme makeover...aka a much needed groom. Peace out playa.

1 comment:

Jen in Budapest said...

Hey Robyn:

I noticed you're a Jayhawk! That's great. One of my good friends played volleyball for KU and I have lots of friends there. Last time I was through your city was in January 2006. It's been a long time. Anyways, I have been looking for triathlon bloggers and found you. I'm nervous as all get out to do my first sprint tri and I'm not that disciplined with my eating but I"m building a base for the workouts. Anything you can give this girl would be great. By the way, I'm looking for shoes too. So, how much did your duzies cost? I'm in Budapest, not sure I could find them anyways, but curious, if you don't mind....