Monday, January 14, 2008

So busy!

I guess I'm so busy (sorta) that I keep forgetting to update my blog regularly. My mother probably thinks I'm dead. Well, school started today, along with the exponential increase in traffic around campus and the lack of parking spaces. I can't wait until students stop coming to class! You see, this happens about 2 weeks after school starts, probably at every university. Parking spaces begin to free up in MY parking lot so I can avoid rockclimbing across gravel and railroad tracks in high heels. Yeah, that'd be nice. T - 2 weeks!

I actually have classes this semester (grrr...). I was spoiled last semester when I only had my thesis to work on. Ok, not that it was easy by any means, but I at least didn't have to attend regular classes. That was AWESOME. Now I have 3 classes a week! The nerve! Get this though....One class has 5 students including myself, one has 3, and one has.....ME. I'm the only one in the class, AND my advisor/boss/mentor is my prof! Guess I have to read the readings this time.... So much for an easy last semester!

I'm starting to get in the habit of training early again. With school starting, I'll need to do some workouts early mainly so I actually get the workout in, but also so I don't have to shower twice in one day, and by shower I mean completely redo hair and makeup :). As much as I love to do that, I hate doing it twice in one day! Being one of the only girls in my department, I have to keep up the good looks to represent all women....or something like that.

So anyway, this morning I had an hour and a half bike workout. It went rather well for being on a trainer! Coach was happy with it, so that's good! Tomorrow starts out with a 45 min run, and then FUN STUFF (inside joke) lifting session in the afternoon...I can't wait to cry!

Also, I ordered my new phone today! That's the great thing about sticking with Verizon, I get money towards a new phone every 20 months, and this'll be the 3rd time I've gotten a new phone! That's like 6 years with them! I should get something for that.... Anyway, I'm pretty excited about having a new phone, so my battery lasts more than one day, and so the phone doesn't turn off randomly, and so my text messages actually send....Oh I could go on....

I have a decently busy week with the start of school, start of bible study on Wed morning, hair cut, and dinner on Friday! Now I must return home to play with Junior so he doesn't hate me, at least for today. I mean, how could you stay away from this little face for anymore than a few hours??? I know I can't. Then its BACK to school for class....oh well I'm kind of excited for this class tonight, its a nutritional supplement class! YAY!

2 comments:

Go Mom Go said...

I am jealous of your classes...really I am.

I wish that I could go back to school and study all my Ex Science/Phys stuff so more!

Great job on getting the training rolling! You will be fine.

Mary Sunshine said...

What a lovely doggie! How do you manage to get ANYTHING done???